COVID-19 safety measures
We want all our guests to have a safe visit to ACCA. Here is some information on the things we are doing to help everyone feel confident while attending an event.
Measures we have in place:
- Ventilation system in the auditorium which draws fresh air into the space and extracts stale air.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations in place around the venue
- A one-way system in place, to enable easier movement around the venue and to ease crowding
- We will be opening the doors to the auditorium earlier than normal, to allow guests to take their seats sooner and avoid crowding in the foyer and café areas
- Track and Trace barcodes at entrances - guests are encouraged to sign in by scanning these with the Track and Trace app.
- Enhanced cleaning measures and have been put in place at the venue, with regular sanitising of high frequency touch points
Please look after others by:
- Showing your tickets on a mobile device where possible
- Washing your hands for at least 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Staying away if you have COVID-19 or are showing any symptoms
- Continuing to use your face coverings - we will be encouraging this. This follows the theatre industry’s ‘See it safely’ guidance, in line with the Government’s expectation that masks should still be worn in crowded indoor settings when mixing with people you don’t usually meet. Face masks will be available at the venue for those that may have forgotten their own.
- While it is not a strict condition of entry, we would encourage all in person event attendees to complete a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the start of the event. You can obtain lateral flow tests here.
Please do not attend the venue if you:
believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- or have been advised to self-isolate